Brand Reporting options provide detailed insights on top-performing products, stores, and more. These detailed reports will help you make informed decisions about your sales efforts and advertising investments.
To view any of your reporting, log into your Brand Biz Dashboard. You can check out this FAQ on how to access the dashboard: Where do I access my brand dashboard?
After logging into your Biz Dashboard, you can see a quick view of your overall Product Sales, or you can select the ‘Reports’ option on the left side panel of your Biz Dashboard to get more detailed analytics
- Brand Awareness: The number of unique sessions on Leafly where a customer viewed your profile page or your products. You can also filter these results by market.
- Your Sales: The total number of products that appeared on orders placed through Leafly, and the gross merchandise value (GMV) of Leafly orders on your products. You can also filter these results by market.
- Top Products: Based on the last 4 weeks, this shows the top products along with the amount of sessions, units sold (on Leafly-online ordering) and market value.
- Top Markets: Based on the last 4 weeks, this shows the top markets your products are sold through Leafly online ordering.
- Top Retailers: Based on the last 4 weeks, this shows the top retailer your products are sold through Leafly online ordering.
For any questions or assistance, please reach out to email@example.com to connect with our Support Team.