Our goal is to help people find the cannabis strains and dispensaries that best match their particular needs.
You can utilize the Leafly Finder to locate storefront dispensaries and delivery services (if permitted) in your area as well as what products they offer.
How to Find: Web Browser
To find a dispensary or retail location on your web browser, follow these steps:
- Open up Leafly.com
- Confirm that you have the correct location set: Updating your default location on Leafly
- Select the Menu Navigation icon
- From the sidebar options, click on 'Dispensaries'
This will open up the dispensary finder. From the image below, you can see the dispensary listings found in your area:
On this page, you can filter these dispensaries by pickup or delivery (if applicable in your state), as well as Recreational or Medical (if applicable in your state)
Additionally, you can click on the Filters button to see additional options when exploring for a dispensary near you:
- When you are ready to shop at a dispensary, simply click on the dispensary name. You will then be brought to the Dispensary home page.
To learn how to place an online order, please check out these articles:
- Open up your Leafly app
- Select the search icon in the top right corner
- Enter and select the dispensary name you'd like to follow
- Once on a dispensary page select the Follow button
- Open up the Leafly Android app
- Check to make sure you have your correct location set: Setting your location (Android)
- Select the Map icon from the bottom bar
- This will open up the map that will display dispensary or retail locations in your area.
- If you are looking to view the locations in the form of a list, select the 'List' option on the map. Once doing so, all the locations will be presented with their hours, distance and if they offer online ordering:
- While on the map, if you click on the 'Filters' option, you will be brought to a new page on the app where you can narrow your search even further. Just remember to hit the yellow 'apply' at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions or concerns with the accessibility and functionality of the site in the meantime, please reach out to our Customer Support team at email@example.com.