To add or remove items from your menu, you will need to first log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard and complete these steps:
- Select ‘Menu’ from the left side panel.
- Click on the 'Menu Manager' option after the drop-down appears
Once inside your Menu Manager, use the toggle next to the menu item to mark the items: active/inactive.
Below is an example of menu items that are marked - Inactive. These items are no longer appearing on your Leafly menu for ordering:
Below is an example of menu items that are marked - Active. These items are available for online ordering:
If you would like to bulk-update menu items to Inactive/Active, you can follow these steps once you are on your Menu Manager:
- Use the select-all checkbox to select all the menu items on that page:
- Use the 3 dots to select either 'set as active' or 'set as inactive'
- If you have multiple pages of items, you will need to repeat this for each page.
You can also use the menu filter option to accurately view which items are Active/Inactive:
For more information on how to use the Menu Manager filter, please check out this article: How can I filter through items in my Menu Manager?
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.