Using the order chat feature is a great way to connect with the dispensary you made your order with. These messages will be delivered directly to them and you do not need to make any phone calls!
Once a dispensary confirms your order, a chat will be made available to connect with the dispensary on the details of your order. The retailer may use this chat to get in contact with you if they need to make a substitution if they have any questions or special instructions for when you arrive at the store.
Please note: These chats do close/expire in 24 hours.
To access this chat, you’ll need to be on the same device you used to place your order. From there, follow the step-by-step guide to find the chat widget:
- Once you’ve placed your order you should see a yellow chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner
- Click on the chat bubble for any updates
- Please note you will not be able to chat until the dispensary has confirmed your order
- Once the dispensary has confirmed your order you will now be able to chat
- Simply type in the chat bubble to send your request to the dispensary
- When you’re done chatting with the dispensary close out the window with the “x” located in the upper right corner of the chat window.
If you have any issues or need any more help, please reach out to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.