Help! My Device is not printing.
If there are any issues with the device not printing, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
1. Confirm that the Eatabit app is downloaded onto the smartphone or tablet
2. Ensure Bluetooth AND Location Services are active on the smartphone/tablet
Make sure no other devices are connected to the phone's/tablet's bluetooth
3. Unplug the Eatabit Printer device from the power
4. Press the 'Down Arrow' button on Eatabit Printer device and keep it depressed
5. Plug the Eatabit Printer device into power
6. When the LCD screen on the Eatabit Printer device reads, "resetting," stop pressing the 'Down Arrow' button
7. Use the Eatabit app on the smartphone to choose the correct WiFi network
8. Use the Eatabit app on the smartphone to enter the WiFi network password.
What does the timer function mean on the Eatabit?
The minute timer on the device is a feature used by restaurants. It's to signify the current average number of minutes of prep time for food orders. This feature is not used in retail applications or on Leafly. Additionally, this "displayed prep time" feature is not user-configurable.
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.