If you're having issues with your Leafly Pickup Eat-a-bit Printer, please check for any error messages.
- Delayed Orders: Check the signal strength, indicated by numbers 1% - 100% in the upper left of the display. Ideal signal strengths are above 20%. If numbers fall below 20%, try moving the printer to a new location.
- E1 Text (next to signal strength) - No cellular network connection. Try relocating the printer and then plug it back in to acquire a signal.
- E2 Text (next to signal strength) - No API connection. Try relocating the printer and then plug it back in to acquire a signal.
- Red Blinking Light - Please change the paper.
- Eat-a-bit is loaded but blinking - Your unit might need a memory reset. While the unit is unplugged, hold down the down arrow and then plug the unit into the power source. Keep holding the down arrow for 20 additional seconds after plugged in. When successful, a ticket will print that reads, “RESET.”
- No Error Message - Please allow the printer to go through a power cycle. Unplug the device, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. This often resolves many issues, and orders queued in the Eat-a-Bit server should print after the printer powers on and connects to the network.
If you need replacement paper it is also available at Walmart, Staples, and Sam’s Club, as well as online at sites like Amazon. The paper is a nonstandard size: 3 1/8" x 119' - Thermal Paper Roll.
Didn't help? Please contact Eat-a-Bit for repair/replacement Eat-a-bit Unit.
Please use our Request Form to contact our Support Team.