Yes. At any time, either the dispensary or the customer can cancel a pickup request. To cancel, use the dropdown on the Pickup Details page and select Cancel. Pickups should never be cancelled without communicating the reason to the customer. If the customer indicates they wish to cancel the Pickup, the storefront must change the status of the Pickup to “Canceled - Canceled by Guest.” If a Pickup is still “Ready for Pickup” and the storefront has closed, after verifying the customer did not visit the store, the storefront must change the status of the Pickup to “Canceled - Abandoned Pickup.”
Articles in this section
- The Eat-a-bit printer isn't working
- Pickup statuses aren't updating
- I can't see/hear the desktop notifications
- How do customers submit a Pickup request?
- Customer is not getting SMS messages/texts
- What if we're out of an item a customer wanted?
- How long do we have to respond to a customer?
- Can a customer make a Pickup request if we're not open?
- What if a customer requests too much?
- Can a Pickup be canceled?