Generally speaking, it's nearly impossible to identify a strain by visual alone. The only real exception to this would be if you have access to the original breeder, as they have the potential to be able to identify it due to familiarity. You could alternatively have it tested, but this is a costly process so that would be entirely at your discretion.
Articles in this section
- How can I find a strain for my specific conditions/symptoms?
- Can I buy cannabis products online?
- Can cannabis/CBD products be shipped to me?
- Do I need a medical card to purchase?
- How to obtain a medical card?
- Exchanging or returning cannabis products
- Can I access medical cannabis in the USA if I’m visiting from Canada?
- Can I bring my medical/adult-use cannabis products on a plane?
- Why can't I use my insurance to pay for my medical card and/or products?
- What cannabinoids are found in cannabis and what do they do?