This article details how to update or manage your payment methods using the Leafly Billing Portal. Once logged in, you will have two ways to access your Payment Methods.
- On the home screen, you can view your default payment method on the right side of the screen in the Payment Methods box. The Default Payment Method displayed is used to process automatic payments.
- In the top corner of the “Payment Methods” box, you can click the Manage link to bring you directly to the Manage Payment Methods section of the Portal.
- Navigate directly to the Payments page using the header toolbar
- Click on the Manage Payment Methods tab to view the default payment method, change the default payment method, or add a new payment method.
If multiple payment methods are on file, you will see which one is the Default on the left, labeled as Default.
To change the Default Payment Method, click on the Set As Default link on any of the other available payment methods.
To delete a payment method, click the Delete link on the payment method to be deleted; you will not be able to delete the payment method set as Default.
- If a new payment method needs to be added, select +Add New Payment Method and follow the steps.
- You will receive a popup for a secure payment method capture, which allows for either Credit Card or ACH details to be added.
- Once new details have been processed, you will see the new method added to your list of Payment Methods and can now be used as a new method for processing payments.
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.