Leafly and BLAZE have partnered on an updated menu integration, along with an order integration that will allow retailers who accept online orders through Leafly to manage those orders within their BLAZE POS.
For retailers on the old BLAZE menu integration, it is easy to connect to the newest BLAZE menu integration. It is even easier to connect the order integration once you complete the upgrade.
By following the steps outline in this article, you will be up and running on the latest BLAZE menu integration within 10 minutes, where your menu will update more frequently, display more information to shoppers, and save you time!
1. Disconnect your current BLAZE menu integration in Leafly
- Log in to Leafly Biz and navigate to your menu integration settings.
- Once there, disconnect your current BLAZE menu integration.
2. Generate a new Developer key in BLAZE
- Log in to BLAZE and generate a developer key following these instructions.
- You will not need to send the key and secret to anyone for Leafly menu integration, as the process is self-serve for your convenience.
3. Reconnect to BLAZE Pull menu integration in Leafly
- Head back to Leafly Biz with the developer key that you created in BLAZE.
- Return to your menu integration settings.
- Follow the steps outlined in this guide to connect your menu to BLAZE Pull, the latest BLAZE menu integration.
4. (Optional) Connect the BLAZE <> Leafly order integration
- Once you are on the new BLAZE menu integration, you have access to the order integration.
- Follow the steps outlined in this guide to connect the BLAZE <> Leafly order integration.
If you run into trouble at any point during this upgrade, please use our Request Form to contact the Leafly Support Team.