- Open Microsoft Paint, which comes pre-installed on PC computers
- Click 'File' from the drop-down menu and select 'Open'
- Find your image and click “OK”
- Click 'File' and 'Save As' to show a list of image types, including JPG or JPEG
- Select 'JPG/JPEG' which will open a pop up to choose a folder
- Choose a folder and, if desired, rename the file
- Select a 'Save as type' to complete
- Open your image with 'Preview', which comes pre-installed on Mac computers
- Click 'File' from the drop-down menu and select 'Export'
- In the pop-up menu that appears, select 'JPG/JPEG' as the format
- If you'd like, you can rename the file
- Select 'Save' to complete