Leafly Pickup and Delivery offers additional lanes of revenue to help you grow your business. Capture the existing following you have on Leafly, and gain new customers through our online and in-store ordering platforms that provide customers more choices in how they shop.
Leafly has a self-service feature, and you can enable online ordering for your location right within your Biz Dashboard.
This article covers the following:
- Accessing your Leafly Order Settings
- Enabling Online Ordering
- Ordering Settings
- Additional Online Ordering Resources
Accessing your Ordering Settings
To get started, first log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard then complete these steps:
- Click on 'Settings' from the left-side panel
- Select 'Ordering' from the drop-down options
Enabling Online Ordering
On this page, click the 'enable Leafly pickup' option. Doing so will enable your location for pickup. If your location supports delivery, you will be able to activate this option as well.
After successfully enabling it, you can adjust your order settings.
On the Pickup tab, you can adjust your Pickup Estimate. This allows you to alert shoppers of the estimated time that their order will be ready. This can be set to be the same day or minutes:
If you have enabled your location for delivery, you will have additional options for settings such as delivery service zones and adding delivery drivers. For more information, please see the following Help Desk articles:
On the checkout tab, you can choose to display a checkout message or set a requirement for Medical ID.
- Checkout Messaging: Publish a message to your customers regarding pickup or delivery instructions - this will appear upon checkout and order confirmation page.
- Medical ID Requirements: Control the ability to require a Medical ID at checkout if you are from a Medical only state
- Online Ordering Equipment
- Order Dashboard and Order Settings
- Leafly Pickup
- Leafly Delivery
- What Actions Are Disabled in the Order Dashboard with My Order Integration?
- Disabling Leafly online ordering
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.