This article details how to update your default location on Leafly - either on your web browser, or your app.
How to update on: Web Browser
- Head to www.leafly.com
- You can find the option to change your location on the top bar of the site
- Select the 'Change' hyperlink:
- A side panel will open:
- You will have an option to use your exact location, or you can enter your location manually.
How to update on: Android
In order to change your default location on the Leafly Android app, please follow these steps:
- Open your Leafly app
- Select the 'More' option at the bottom right-hand corner of the app
- When the side navigation panel opens, click on the location option at the top:
- You can use your current location, or you can search by city/state/zip code.
How to Update on: iOS app
In order to change your default location on the Leafly iOS app, please follow these steps:
- Open your iOS app
- Select Menu icon in the upper left corner
- Select Change in the bottom right corner
- Optional: Turn on Location Services to better customize your experience by finding dispensaries and special offers near you!
Please note iOS has made recent changes in their geolocation policy that may affect your ability to see dispensaries in non-regulation locations.
If you continue to experience issues finding dispensaries near you, please let us know by reaching out to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.