If you are looking to enable Desktop notifications within your Chrome Web Browser, we advise following these steps:
- Log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard
- Select the 'Orders' tab
- Select the lockbox next to the order dashboard URL:
- You will want to make sure on the drop-down that appears that the Notifications are set as 'Allow':
Please note that notifications will only work on a desktop computer.
If the desktop notifications are not working for your location, we advise following the below steps to fix the issue:
- Make sure the volume on your workstation is turned up
- See if the audio settings (in your computers settings or control panel) are set correctly
- Try refreshing your browser by hitting the refresh/reload button or the F5 key
- Clear your cache in your browser settings
- Please log out of Leafly and then log back in
- Ensure that Notifications and Sound is enabled (Below)
For additional assistance or questions, please use our Request Form to contact our Support Team.