Within the Service Hours Settings page, you can update your delivery hours to reflect differently than your currently set Store Hours. This article covers how to update your delivery hours.
To get started, first log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard:
- Select 'Settings' from the left-side panel
- Click on 'Service Hours'
You will land on the Service Hours page. To adjust your pre-ordering option, select the Delivery Hours tab and then click on edit:
Adjusting your Delivery Hours
You can control if your location is closed or open by utilizing the toggle. After making any of these changes, make sure you select the save button at the bottom of the page.
If you need to adjust your hours of operation for delivery, click on the hour field you need to adjust and utilize the drop-down to update your hours. After making any of these changes, make sure you select the save button at the bottom of the page.
As a reminder, you must offer delivery at least 2 days a week.
How long does it take for hour updates to reflect on Leafly?
- Hour changes can take up to 15 minutes to reflect on your listing.
- If you notice that after you make changes, they are not reflecting, please reach out to email@example.com and our Leafly Support Team can assist further.
How many days a week am I able to have my delivery closed?
- Currently, retailers cannot set delivery to closed for more than five days out of the week
- If you attempt to adjust your delivery hours to be closed for more than 5 days, you will receive a warning prompt, and changes will need to be adjusted to save the hours.
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.