Leafly Learn was introduced on October 1st, 2019, with a curriculum tailored for budtenders. This comprehensive program provides scientifically-backed courses that are easily accessible, and designed to equip budtenders with the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to assist their customers in making informed cannabis purchases. The program features a mobile-based learning experience that includes interactive exercises, quizzes, and assessments to measure comprehension.
When assisting customers, budtenders often draw from their personal experience to recommend products but also acknowledge the importance of having a science-based rationale. Leafly's research and categorization system, which uses colors and shapes to break down common strains into their terpene and cannabinoid elements, is the foundation of the learning content. By completing Leafly Learn training, budtenders can enhance their ability to match customers with the most suitable products.
What are the requirements?
- Only Pro subscribers and those who purchase the Leafly Learn Add-On Subscription will have access to Leafly Learn.
- Add-on services for standard clients are $50/month per store.
How Does it Work?
Leafly Learn subscribers will be sent their custom URL to provide access to their staff for certification. This URL can be shared with all staff members.
The Learn courses are not shared and require each user to redeem separately. To redeem the course or to have your staff redeem the course, please follow these steps:
- Look for the email from Leafly that includes their custom URL
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Create a New Account (note: your Leafly Biz credentials will not work as it is a separate technical system)
- After logging in, the courses will be available
Am I able to view staff progress?
- Not at this time. If you need to see any progress made by your team, please email email@example.com, and our team can generate a report.
- These reports are updated on Monday.
What if I never received my URL to redeem?
- If you did not receive your unique URL or do not remember the link to redeem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.