Within the Service Hours Settings page, you can update your pickup hours to reflect differently than your currently set Store Hours. This article covers how to update your pickup hours.
To get started, first log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard:
- Select 'Settings' from the left-side panel
- Click on 'Service Hours'
You will land on the Service Hours page. To adjust your pre-ordering option, select the Pickup Hours tab and then click on edit:
Adjusting your Pickup Hours
If you need to adjust your hours of operation for pickup, click on the hour field you need to adjust and utilize the drop-down to update your hours. After making any of these changes, make sure you select the save button at the bottom of the page.
As a reminder, pickup hours inherit your Store Hours so you are unable to close pickup for a specific day.
How long does it take for hour updates to reflect on Leafly?
- Hour changes can take up to 15 minutes to reflect on your listing.
- If you notice that after you make changes, and they are not reflecting, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Leafly Support Team can assist further.
Can I toggle the days I offer pickup?
- No, you are able to adjust the pickup hours (within your store hours) only.
Am I allowed to offer pickup hours outside of my store hours?
- At this time, retailers cannot set their pickup hours outside of their current store hours.
- If you wish to have orders placed outside of your business hours, please enable the Pre-Order option from within the Pickup Hours tab.
- If you attempt to set pickup hours outside of your store hours, you will receive a prompt:
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at email@example.com. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.