To add any products to your brand profile, will first want to log into your Brand Biz Dashboard. You can check out this FAQ for how to access the dashboard: Where do I access my brand dashboard?
After logging into your Biz Dashboard, select the ‘Products’ option on the left side panel of your Biz Dashboard.
To add a new product, click on the 'Add New Product' at the top of the page.
An editing overlay will appear on the page for you to start adding products. Below you can find the fields on this editing overlay:
- Uploading at least one photo is required and you are allowed to have a total of 5 uploaded
- Please note: Image files that contain special characters such as & % ! will not upload.
- Enter in the product name as you want this item to appear on your page
Short description & Long Description
- The short description has a 100 character limit that shows up during the search of your product
- The full description has unlimited characters and will show up on the product page of that item.
- This is the main specific category that your brand product will classify as on the site.
- The categories are the main ones found on our Product Marketplace
- Below are the options:
- This is a required category and further classifies your brand product.
- Each subcategory is specific for each Category chosen.
- This is an internal optional category. This information is currently not public-facing.
Link to a strain
- If your brand items are associated with strain information, we heavily encourage you to utilize this field. Linking items to strains found in our database will allow your items to be found when shoppers browse our strain pages.
- To add the data to this field, simply start typing the strain. (Note: Strain will only appear as they are listed in our Database)
- After searching, click on the result shown that matches.
External Link URL
- This field is optional and is used if you have this product on your external website.
- This is a required field, with at least one country availability required.
- From the options, you have the United States or Canada
- In addition, you can add state or province information
After adding your product, you have 2 options. Click either of the following options:
- Save for Later: This will save your item as a draft and will not be public-facing. This allows you time to make any changes before going live with that item.
- Publish: This will instantly publish your item to your brand page and is public-facing.
At this time you cannot delete your brand products from Leafly, to learn how to delete these items, we have this Help Desk article: Deleting products from your Brand page