Please note, this integration is currently in BETA. If you wish to join our Beta, please reach out to Leafly Integrations (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy your Leafly account rep.
Integration Process Overview
This article will walk you through the necessary steps to successfully activate your Leafly profile with Onfleet. You will complete the following high-level steps (in order) →
- Review prerequisites before connecting
- Generating your API key and webooks secret in Onfleet
- Enter your Onfleet API key and webhooks secret in Leafly
- Review the FAQs
Integration Guide Disclaimer
In order to use the Leafly <> Onfleet integration, you must have Leafly’s delivery feature enabled. Without this feature turned on, you will not be able to access the Leafly <> Onfleet integration settings.
This integration can be used with or without a POS menu integration. Additionally, this integration can be used with or without an order integration with your POS system.
If you are using the iHeartJane order integration, you will not be able to use the Leafly <> Onfleet integration at this time. Retailers who are using iHeartJane for their menu and fulfilling orders via the Leafly order dashboard will be able to use the Leafly <> Onfleet integration.
Onfleet Setup - Generating your API Key and webhooks secret
1. Generating your API key in Onfleet
- Log in to your Onfleet Dashboard.
- Click the Settings gear ⚙️ in the upper right hand corner.
- Select API & Webhooks.
- Click on the “+” button at the bottom of the API Keys section to create a new API key.
- Enter a name for this new API key, then hit Create Key.
For more information on how to generate an API key in Onfleet, please refer to this article.
2. Accessing your Webhooks Secret
- If needed, scroll to the bottom of the API & Webhooks settings.
- To view or copy your Onfleet webhooks secret, click on the Show secret button under the Webhooks Secret heading.
For more information on Webhooks and your Webhooks secret, please refer to this article.
1. Accessing the Integration Settings
- Open your web browser and sign in to Leafly Biz → https://business.leafly.com
- Navigate to the left side panel, and click on the 'Settings' arrow
- A drop-down will appear. Select the 'Integrations' option.
- On the Integrations settings page, select 'Delivery' to begin the integration sync process.
2. Copy your Onfleet API key and webhooks secret into Leafly
- On the Integrations Delivery settings page, click Connect to Onfleet.
- Enter your Onfleet API key and Onfleet webhook secret in the matching fields.
- When you are finished, hit Save.
For additional information on how to accept, assign, and complete tasks within Onfleet, please refer to these articles:
- OnFleet Dispatcher Knowledge Base Hub
- OnFleet Driver Knowledge Base Hub
For additional information on how to fulfill orders either via Leafly’s Order Dashboard or via an order integration with your POS system, please refer to these articles:
- Learn More: Adding Leafly online ordering to your location
- How to fulfill a Leafly online order
- Leafly Delivery Knowledge Base Hub
- BLAZE Order Integration Guide
- Cova Order Integration Guide
- Flowhub Order Integration Guide
- Leaf Logix Order Integration Guide
- Treez Order Integration Guide
If I do not have an order integration with my POS system or I do not want to use the order integration with my POS system, can I still use the Leafly <> Onfleet integration?
- Yes. You do not need to use an order integration with a POS system to connect Leafly and Onfleet.
How do I deactivate the Leafly <> Onfleet integration?
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Delivery.
- Once there, click on the three vertical dots on the right hand side of the integration status panel.
- Select Disconnect from Onfleet from the menu that appears.
- You will see confirmation messaging that the Onfleet integration is disconnected.