Mobile assets are ads for purchase that display on tablets or mobile devices. Currently, there are 2 options for the mobile assets - the Mobile Banner and Mobile Feature. These assets are an add-on to your current Leafly Subscription. Our Technical Support Team will upload your assets after filling out the required form on our Knowledge Base.
This article discusses the following topics:
- What are the types of Mobile Assets?
- Requirements for Asset Uploads
- Uploading Assets to your location
- Frequently Asked Questions
What are the types of Mobile Assets?
The Mobile Feature is the largest customizable ad space we offer. It gives retailers an opportunity to captivate their mobile audience early on in a mobile user's journey through the app. If a Mobile Feature asset is not provided, the fallback image displayed to shoppers will be your cover photo with your logo over it. The Mobile feature is located on the homepage of the app and will display at the top of the scrolling marquee.
The Mobile Banner is a smaller customizable ad placement that appears on the map view within the dispensary finder in-app. This is a chance to grab the attention of more localized customers who are scanning for shops in a specific geographic region. You must provide two sizes for these images for devices with a different screen resolution (tablets vs mobile phones).
Requirements for Asset Uploads
- At this time, mobile assets can only be uploaded during business hours Monday through Friday.
- If multiple assets are being submitted for multiple dates, please provide this information in the description of the form. Example:
- If multiple assets are being uploaded, please be sure to make this clear in the file names for the images you are attaching. If you do not provide the correct file names, this can cause a delay in uploading these to your listing. Example:
- Assets should be sent in with the correct size format. Providing incorrect sizes can cause a delay in uploading these to your listing.
- Images should be either JPG/JPEG/PNG. Below you can find the size requirements:
- Mobile Banner (small resolution for mobile phones): 320 X 50
- Mobile Banner (high resolution for tablets): 640 X 100
- Mobile Feature: 1920 X 1080
Uploading Mobile Assets to your Location
Submitting your request via our Support Form
We ask that you please follow these steps below:
- Access our 'Account Inquiry' form by clicking on the link to our Support Request Form
- Use the drop-down underneath 'Request type' to select 'Asset Uploads'
- Next, use the drop-down to select your 'Asset Type'. We have a few options:
- Mobile Banner
- Mobile Feature
- Both Mobile Banner and Mobile Feature
- Select your 'Go-Live Date'. This would be the date that the asset needs to be uploaded and live for your account. This is a required field and will provide the Support Team when this needs to be completed.
- If you are submitting assets for multiple dates, please provide the FIRST go-live date.
- Note: Assets can only be uploaded Monday - Friday. If you need an asset to go live on Saturday or Sunday, please provide this to our team on Friday and we can upload this before the end of the business day.
- After providing the details of your Assets, you will need to fill out the rest of the form to include the following information:
- Phone Number
- Store ID* - This is a required field so that our Support Team can make sure the correct assets are uploaded to the correct location.
- Store Name* - This is a required field so that our Support Team can make sure the correct assets are uploaded to the correct location.
- Subject/Title* - This is a required field. Feel free to put what you would like as your subject.
- Details of your request* - This is a required field. If you need to include any additional details about your Asset Upload, you can add them to this section.
- After providing your store information and details, you can upload the asset images at the bottom of the form underneath the 'Attachments' section. Please remember that the images must be in a JPG/JPEG/PNG format. You can read more about the requirements above in Requirements for Asset Uploads
- To upload, you will want to click on the 'Add file' or you can simply drag/drop your files into the box:
- After uploading your asset images, click on the green 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form to send your request to our Support Team.
What to expect after submitting your Asset request
- After submitting your request, our Support Team will receive your form submission. Once we receive the submission, we will review all the information you have provided.
- If there is anything our team needs to clarify, we will reach back out to you directly.
- Assets will be uploaded on the 'Go-Live' date you have chosen on the form. After the asset has been uploaded, our Support Team will confirm that the asset is live for your account.
- If you have any questions or comments after submitting your request through our form, simply reply back to the email you receive that your form has been submitted.
What if I have multiple dates and multiple assets that need to be uploaded?
Please submit them all in one form. However, we ask that you please make sure you specify the dates in the form description as well as making sure that the file names are clearly named for which date. Example below:
What if I have been providing these directly to my rep in the past?
We ask that going forward, that you use the request form to submit these requests. This is to provide you with a timely response as well as confirmation that your asset has been successfully uploaded to your listing.
I want mobile assets for my account on Leafly. How do I get this for my account?
Currently, mobile assets are an add-on to your current Leafly Subscription. If you are interested in adding this, please reach out to your current Account Manager. If you are unsure of who your Account Manager is, please use the Request Form to contact our Support Team. From there, our Support Team will be able to assist you further.