Mobile assets are ads for purchase that display on tablets or mobile devices. Currently, there are 2 options for the mobile assets - the Mobile Banner and Mobile Feature. These assets are an add-on to your current Leafly Subscription.
This article discusses the following topics:
- What are the types of Mobile Assets?
- Requirements for Asset Uploads
- Helpful Tips for your Assets
- Uploading Mobile Assets to your Location
What are the types of Mobile Assets?
The Mobile Feature is the largest customizable ad space we offer. It allows retailers to captivate their mobile audience early in a mobile user's journey through the app. If a Mobile Feature asset is not provided, the fallback image displayed to shoppers will be your cover photo with your logo. The Mobile feature is located on the app's homepage and will display at the top of the scrolling marquee.
The Mobile Banner is a smaller customizable ad placement on the map view within the dispensary finder in-app. This is a chance to grab the attention of more localized customers who are scanning for shops in a specific geographic region.
Requirements for Asset Uploads
- Images should be either JPG/JPEG/PNG. Below you can find the size requirements:
Mobile Banner (high resolution for tablets): 640 X 100
Mobile Feature: 1920 X 1080
Helpful Tips for your Assets
Purpose is paramount
- Make sure your ad conveys a clear message and purpose. Customers need to know what they’re clicking and why.
No anonymous ads
- You can’t generate buzz if customers don’t know who you are. With each ad you create, make sure to include your brand or store name.
Less is more
- Master the art of brevity to create successful ads. Being short and to-the-point will guide more customers to your business.
Keep it fresh
- Visual fatigue is a real thing. Avoid using a template when creating ads. Newness equals customer intrigue and excitement.
Uploading Mobile Assets to your Location
To upload your mobile assets, log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard.
- From the left side panel, select 'Advertising'
- Click on 'Mobile Ads'
- On this page, you can upload your assets:
What if I have been providing these directly to my rep or the Support Team in the past?
We ask that going forward, you upload your own assets from your Leafly Biz Dashboard. If you have any issues, please reach out to the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your store details, as well as attach your asset files for further troubleshooting.
I want mobile assets for my account on Leafly. How do I get this for my account?
Currently, mobile assets are an add-on to your current Leafly Subscription. If you are interested in adding this, you can submit a request to boost your subscription right from the Advertising section of your Leafly Biz Dashboard.
To do so, click on the 'get a boost' button and fill out the form. From there, your account representative will be in contact with you.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com for further assistance from our Support Team.