One of the most effective ways to improve a negative review is by responding to it. When you respond to a negative review, you get a chance to mend the business relationship, clear up any confusion or negative first impressions, and demonstrate to prospective customers reading your reviews that you value all visitors to your shop.
By responding to reviews, you can differentiate your customer service from that of your competitors. It's worth noting that most potential customers will pay more attention to how you respond to a review than the review itself.
To reply to any review, first log into your Biz Dashboard and complete these steps:
- Log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard
- Click on 'Communications' from your left-side navigation panel
- Select 'Reviews
- Once on your Review page, find the review you want to reply to.
- Click on the Reply button and type out your reply. As a reminder, these responses will be public on your listing
- Select Post to post the reply.
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.