Leafly now has a self-service billing portal where you can pay your current and outstanding account balances, view your account history, view and download invoices, manage your payment methods and even view your subscription details.
Access to the billing portal is only granted to the billing admin assigned for your location. Billing information is sensitive and we want to make sure the correct contacts have access. Currently, the contact listed as the "Bill To" on the account will be granted this access.
- Capabilities of the billing admin
- Accessing your Billing Portal
Capabilities of the billing admin
The billing admin on your account will be granted additional permissions which are not granted to other account admins. The billing admin can perform the following:
- Log into the Billing Portal
View Account History
- View open/closed Invoices
- View Payment History
- View Outstanding Balance
- Process full or partial Payments
- Add/remove Payment Methods
- View active Subscriptions
- Manage default payment method
Accessing your Billing Portal
Step 1: Accept your Portal Invitation and set your password
- If you already have Leafly Biz access, please skip to Step 2.
- In order to access the Billing Portal, you must first log into the Leafly Business Platform. If you do not yet have Leafly Business access, it will be granted when you receive billing access.
Leafly Biz Invitation Email
Subject: Welcome to Leafly Biz!
Step 2: Logging into your Billing Portal
Accessing the Portal from the Biz Dashboard
- Open up your Leafly Biz Dashboard
- From the left-side panel, click on 'Access billing'. This opens up your billing portal:
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.