Leafly doesn’t currently support native text message order notifications, but you can use your phone carrier’s email-to-SMS address to send our email alerts as text messages.
This article covers the following:
- Review the disclaimer
- Step 1: Finding your carrier email to SMS address
- Step 2: Accessing your Order Notifications in Biz
- Step 3: Adding your notification email
Note: Enabling text message notifications is not currently an approved Leafly feature, and depending on the type of mobile carrier - not all text messages will be sent. Since cannabis is illegal on the federal level and the federal government regulates carriers, carriers are prohibiting cannabis-related messaging content, and now cannabis-related companies.
Please note: these text messages are simple alerts. For detailed order information and to process the order, please go to your Order Dashboard.
Step 1 - Locating your Email-to-SMS Address
Find your carrier’s email-to-SMS address. Replace the “number” part of the address with your 10-digit mobile phone number.
See below for a list of common addresses from US carriers:
- AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile: email@example.com
- Verizon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint: email@example.com
- XFinity Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile: email@example.com
- Tracfone: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS: email@example.com
- Boost Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cricket: email@example.com
- Republic Wireless: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Fi (Project Fi): email@example.com
- U.S. Cellular: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ting: email@example.com
- Consumer Cellular: firstname.lastname@example.org
- C-Spire: email@example.com
- Page Plus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alltel Wireless: email@example.com
- AT&T Mobility (formerly Cingular): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint (Nextel): email@example.com
- Straight Talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bell Canada: email@example.com
- Bell Mobility (Canada): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fido: email@example.com
- Microcell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President’s Choice: email@example.com
- Rogers Canada: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solo Mobile: email@example.com
- Telus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile Canada: email@example.com
- Koodo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatr: email@example.com
- Sasktel: number@sms.Sasktel.com
- **Fongo: currently does not have an SMS gateway for email to text.
Step Two - Accessing your Order Notifications
When you have your email-to-SMS address ready to go, log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard:
- Select the ‘Settings’ option from your left-side panel
- Click ‘Notifications’
Step Three - Adding your Email Address
Once on the Notifications page, select the 'add employee' button
Input your email-to-SMS address as a recipient for order notifications. Please be sure to hit the save button for change to be reflected.
- Check off which notification the user should receive.
- In this case, you will want to make sure that the 'New Order' option has been selected:
For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our Support Team.