Leafly's new deals manager now allows retailers to put strike-through pricing on menu items that appear on their Leafly delivery or pickup menus. These deals appear throughout Leafly.com, and are a great way to capture our audience and turn them into customers for your business.
Deals boost traffic and orders to your listing without any added cost to your subscription. Available only to order-enabled retailers, deals appear to people near you throughout Leafly.com. Deals are sorted by distance, so a customer sees deals at stores closest to them first. We also prioritize deals with the highest $ or % value off. The more enticing your deal, the more exposure you’ll receive.
To learn more about adding BOGO Deals, please check out this Help Desk article: Creating BOGO deals on Leafly
This article covers the following:
- Accessing your Leafly Deals
- Creating a Leafly Deal
Accessing your Leafly Deals
Deals can be found in the 'Deals' tab from your Leafly Biz Dashboard. Click on this tab:
On the Deals page, you can see an overview and distinguish between your Active, Scheduled, and Expired Deals.
Creating a Leafly Deal
To get started on creating a new deal, click on the 'add new deal' button found on the Deals homepage. Below you can find the steps and process for adding a new deal:
The first step is to add the deal details. In order to proceed, you will need to fill out the following required fields:
- Title - this would be the title of your deal
- Menu Type (only applicable for dual menu locations only) - this field allows you to specify if your deal will apply to your medical, recreational or medical and recreational menus
- Options include a % or $ amount off. Discount dollar amounts are rounded to the nearest dollar, and discount percentages are only between 5% and 95%
- NEW! - BOGO option. Select your buy quantity selection, then select your get quantity and discount. You can also limit the BOGO to one per order.
- Day selection - this determines the days that the deal will be available to your shoppers during the run dates.
- Date Range - this will determine how long your deal will run. Alternatively, you can select a started date and select a no end date.
- Deal image - this image will appear for deals on the Deals page on apps and .com. You can choose from our library of images or upload your own 1920x1080 or larger image.
- Once filling out the details, click on the green 'continue' button to move towards the next step.
Adding Eligible Products
- After completing the deal details, you will be required to add the products to the deal. In order for products to show on this page, they need to be active items found on your Leafly Menu.
- Products can be added to multiple deals, and Leafly will always present the best discount to the customer on Leafly.com.
To add items, you can use the search to locate your products or you can use the filters:
- After finding the items you would like to add, use the checkbox to select the items.
- Once you have added all the products you would like to your deal, click on the green 'continue' button to proceed to the next step.
Reviewing your Leafly Deal
- On this page, you will be able to review your deal. Here you can see the details and products. In addition, you can preview the discount price next to the products. To finalize the deal, click the green 'publish' button.
For additional assistance or questions, please use our Request Form to contact our Support Team.