This article will walk you through the necessary steps to successfully activate Leafly’s Order integration with 420soft POS. You will complete the following high level steps (in order) →
- Review the 420soft Ordering FAQs
- Setup 420soft + Leafly Menu integration sync, if not already done
- Enable 420soft Order integration in Leafly Biz
- Complete order integration setup in 420soft
- Configure Order notifications in Leafly Biz
Please note that once you enable the 420soft order integration, your Leafly order dashboard will become read-only. While the order integration is active, order fulfillment will take place within 420soft.
Integration Guide Disclaimer
For further assistance or questions, please contact 420soft support (818-517-2549) or email email@example.com to connect with the Leafly Support Team.
Looking for 420soft menu integration information? Check out this article!
1. Order Settings
Follow these steps to enable the 420soft Order integration in Leafly.
- Open your web browser and sign into Leafly Biz → https://business.leafly.com/Admin
- From the left-side panel click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Integrations' from the drop-down
On this page, click connect to order integrator to activate your Ordering integration.
Copy your API key, then click connect:
After you click connect, you will see a success message indicating the integration is connected:
To complete the integration, please proceed to the 420soft setup steps.
2. Order Notifications
Follow these steps to enable email notification alerts for Leafly Orders: Enabling Email Notifications for Leafly Pickup
1. Ensure your Leafly API key is in place
Navigate to the Settings section in 420soft.
Once there, ensure that your Leafly API key is entered in the Leafly API key field as seen below:
2. Validate your 420soft Menu settings
Navigate to the Menu section within 420soft.
Once there, you can select items, click the LF checkbox, then hit the Save icon.
420soft Ordering FAQs
Do I need to enable my POS menu sync from 420soft before enabling the Order integration?
- Yes, at this time, you must have the Menu integration enabled and actively syncing before enabling the Order integration.
- You can find instructions to enable the Menu integration sync in this Help Desk guide: 420soft Menu Integration Guide
Do I need to be a Pickup partner + Leafly customer in order to activate the 420soft order integration?
- Yes, at this time, you must have both Leafly Pickup and a current subscription to our advertising services activated in order to use the 420soft Order Integration.
- To learn how to enable online ordering, please take a look at this article: Adding Leafly online ordering to your location
Do customers still receive notifications when order status changes?
- Yes. Customers will receive notifications via text, email, and/or push notification (depending on their settings) as you update the order status in 420soft.
Once Order Integration is enabled, will the Leafly Order Dashboard be disabled?
- Yes. Once the Order Integration is enabled the Leafly Order Dashboard will be read-only. The dashboard will update appropriately but will not be actionable.
- All order actions must be performed within your 420soft fulfillment dashboard.
How can I cancel an order?
- At this time you need to perform all cancellations within the POS.
Will customer government ID images transfer to 420soft for delivery orders?
- No. At this time, government ID images will not transfer to 420soft.
- You may access them by viewing the order details on your Leafly Order Dashboard.
Does 420soft support a “hold queue”?
- No. Menu items are removed from inventory when the order transaction is completed.
Will my Leafly Deal pricing sync to my POS via the order integration?
No. At this time, you will need to replicate the deal in your POS and apply it to any applicable items in Leafly-sourced orders once you begin filling them in your POS system.