Sending an update through Leafly is a great way to turn one-time shoppers into repeat customers. Use this feature to keep your followers updated on what’s happening in your store (e.g. special hours or pickup considerations), and to also broadcast any information that your audience might want to know (e.g. deals or special events). Updates show up on Leafly.com and in the app, and also trigger push notifications to your followers on their devices.
To send an update, you will first want to log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard and complete the following steps:
- Select Updates
- Select Post an Update
- Type your update into the field
- Note: Updates have a max of 250 characters
- You can also send a link to your followers of your storefront or deals page
- You can also link your Twitter account to send your update to your Twitter followers!
- Select Send to send your update.
To follow your store, Leafly users simply need to click on the heart icon when visiting your listing:
After sending an update, your followers will be alerted of this through their Leafly Account. In addition, to push notifications on their devices, they will have a notification alert on the navigation panel when logging into their account on the website:
From there, they can access the update within their Account Settings: