The Leafly Menu Manager has a feature that allows you to control how you display your cannabinoid level on your Leafly menu.
You are able to choose 1 of 4 calculation method options to be applied to the cannabinoid values coming from your POS menu. More information on the available calculation methods can be found here.
To update or change how you wish to display your values, we advise following these steps:
- Log into the Biz Dashboard
- From the left side panel, click on 'Settings'
- Select the 'Integrations' option from the drop-down
- If you are unsure where to access your Menu Manager settings, you can check out this article: Where do I locate my Integration settings?
- Scroll to the bottom of the Integrations settings page and locate the 'Cannabinoid Calculation Method'
- After any changes, use the 'save' button at the bottom of the page.
- These changes can take up to 15 minutes to reflect on your menu.