The last known store inventory count we’ve received for items ingested from your Point of Sale system can be used to automatically update item status. Items with counts under the thresholds set below will be automatically hidden from online menus. These thresholds can be set globally or by category.
To set a threshold for your menu items, please follow these steps:
- From your Leafly Biz Dashboard, navigate to the ‘Menu’ tab
- Once within your menu, click on the 3 ellipses dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to the very bottom until you locate ‘Inventory availability rules
- Here you can set your threshold number
- Note: We typically suggest 3-5 as your threshold number for your items
- Please be sure to select the 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the Settings page after making any changes.
For additional assistance or questions, please use our Request Form to contact our Support Team.