If you're in the process of syncing your point-of-sale inventory with Leafly, you have the ability to remap categories as needed through the Leafly Integration Settings page.
It's important to note that we currently support the following categories: Accessory, Seeds, Clone, Flower, Edible, PreRoll, Concentrate, Cartridge, Topical, and Other. In the event that your POS-assigned category doesn't align with any of these predefined Leafly categories, it will be automatically assigned to the Other category.
To map your categories, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your Leafly Biz Dashboard
- From the left-side panel, click on Settings
- When the drop-down appears, click on Integrations
Scroll down to the POS category to Leafly category mappings section.
- Review your mapped categories.
- Use the drop-down option underneath the Leafly category to toggle your POS-aligned category to the supported Leafly category.
- After making any changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and select save changes for those changes to apply.
For any issues or concerns, we kindly request that you contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be more than happy to assist you in resolving any problems you may encounter.