This article will walk you through the necessary steps to successfully activate Leafly’s order integration with Treez POS. You will complete the following high level steps (in order) →
- Review the Treez Ordering FAQs
- Setup Treez + Leafly menu integration sync, if not already done
- Enable Treez order integration in Leafly Biz
- Treez Order Flow
Please note that once you enable the Treez order integration, your Leafly order dashboard will become read-only. While the order integration is active, order fulfillment will take place within Treez.
Integration Guide Disclaimer
For more on the functionality of processing orders in Treez, please take a look at their Help Center: Treez Help Center
Please contact Treez Support (email@example.com) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Leafly Support Team for further assistance or questions.
1. Order Settings
Follow these steps to enable the Treez Order integration in Leafly.
- Open your web browser and sign into Leafly Biz → https://business.leafly.com/Admin
- From the left-side panel click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Integrations' from the drop-down
On this page, flip the toggle to activate your Ordering integration.
After doing so, you will see that the ordering integration is active. If you need to disable the order integration, flip the toggle on this page to disconnect.
2. Order Notifications
Follow these steps to enable email notification alerts for Leafly Orders through the Treez Order integration: Enabling Email Notifications for Leafly Pickup
Treez Set Up and Order Flow
Please refer to the following Treez Help Center articles for more information regarding order fulfillment within Treez:
- SellTreez: Navigating the Fulfillment Dashboard
- SellTreez: How do I find a specific order on the Fulfillment Dashboard?
- SellTreez: Processing Orders
- SellTreez: Canceling/Removing Orders
- SellTreez: How do I remove or change which customer is associated with an order?
Treez Ordering FAQs
Do I need to enable my POS menu sync from Treez before enabling the Order integration?
- Yes, at this time, you must have the Menu integration enabled and actively syncing before enabling the Order integration.
- You can find instructions to enable the Menu integration sync in the Treez Menu Integration Guide
Do I need to be a Pickup partner + Leafly customer in order to activate the Treez Order settings?
- Yes, at this time, you must have both Leafly Pickup and a current subscription to our advertising services activated in order to use the Treez Integration settings.
- To learn how to enable online ordering, please take a look at this article: Adding Leafly online ordering to your location
Once the Order Integration is enabled, will the Leafly Order Dashboard be disabled?
- Yes, the Leafly Order Dashboard will be read-only once the order integration is enabled. The dashboard will update statuses appropriately, but will not be actionable.
- You will fulfill or cancel orders using the Treez fulfillment dashboard once the order integration is enabled.
Do customers receive notifications when the order status changes in Treez?
- Yes. They receive automated SMS notifications when order status is changed within Treez.
How do I cancel an order?
- At this time, you need to perform all cancellations within Treez. The Leafly order dashboard is read-only, so you will not be able to cancel orders or update their status on Leafly.
- For more information on how to cancel orders in Treez, please refer to the steps outlined in this article: SellTreez: Canceling/Removing Orders
How do I communicate that an order is filled back to Leafly?
- Order status changes are automatically sent back to Leafly to trigger text message updates to the customer whenever you update the order status.
If a customer includes their personal information with their online order, is it included with the order in Treez?
- Yes. Customer information includes: Name, date of birth, phone number, email address, medical card number (if applicable), physical address (for delivery orders), and government ID (for delivery orders).
Can I turn the Order Integration off?
- Yes. You can disable the Treez Order Integration at any time in Leafly Biz. You can find the instructions to disable the Order Integration under Order Settings in this article.
- Please note: Disabling the Order Integration does not disable Leafly Pickup or Delivery. You can still receive orders if the Order Integration is disabled, and will need to use the Leafly Order Dashboard to update order statuses. If you need to disable online ordering functionality entirely, please refer to the steps outlined in this guide.