This article will walk you through the necessary steps to successfully activate Leafly’s Order integration with Leaf Logix POS. You will complete the following high-level steps (in order) →
- Setup Leaf Logix + Leafly Menu integration sync, if not already done
- Enable Leaf Logix Order integration in Leafly Biz
- Configure Order notifications in Leafly Biz
FAQs (please review prior to enabling Ordering)
Do I need to enable my POS menu sync from Leaf Logix before I can enable the Order integration?
- Yes, at this time it is necessary for you to have the Menu integration enabled and actively syncing prior to enabling the Order integration. You can find instructions to enable the Menu integration sync in the Leaf Logix Menu Integration Instructions article in the Leafly Help Center.
Do I need to be a Pickup partner + Leafly customer in order to activate the Leaf Logix Order settings?
- Yes, at this time it is necessary for you to have both Leafly Pickup and a current subscription to our advertising services activated in order to use the Leaf Logix Order Integration settings.
Do customers still receive notifications when order status changes?
- Yes. They receive automated SMS notifications when order status is changed within POS. In order for the 'Notify' button to appear after configuring your Guest Statuses, you will need to contact the Leaf Logix Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this enabled.
Once Order Integration is enabled, will the Leafly Order Dashboard be disabled?
- Yes. Once the Order Integration is enabled the Leafly Order Dashboard will be read-only. The dashboard will update appropriately, but will not be actionable.
What are the potential pitfalls to managing Pickup/Kiosk orders solely in Leaf Logix POS?
- Currently, Retailers will not be able to substitute menu items for customers or be able to distinguish first-time customers until the customer is in-store.
How do I cancel an order?
- At this time you need to perform all cancellations within the POS by removing all pre-order items from a customer's cart. The Leafly order dashboard will update in the case of Cancellations.
Can I provide a cancellation reason?
- Currently, cancellation reasons do not carry through from Leaf Logix to the Leafly order dashboard.
How do I communicate that an order is filled back to Leafly?
- Use the 'Notify' button in Leaf Logix POS to communicate that an order is filled. In order for the 'Notify' button to appear after configuring your Guest Statuses, you will need to contact the Leaf Logix Support Team directly at email@example.com to have this enabled.
Can I turn the Order Integration off?
- Yes. You can disable the Leaf Logix Order Integration at any time in Leafly Biz. You can find the instructions to disable the Order Integration under Leafly Configuration > Disconnect the Order Integration in this article.
Follow these steps to enable the Leaf Logix Order integration in Leafly.
- Open your web browser and sign into Leafly Biz → https://business.leafly.com/Admin
- Once on your dashboard, click on the 'Orders' tab (a new window will open)
- Once in your Orders dashboard, navigate to your Order Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Navigate to 'Order Settings' in the left-hand navigation.
- Check the box to enable the Order integration with Leaf Logix and hit Save to confirm.
Follow these steps to enable email notification alerts for Leafly Orders through the Leaf Logix Order integration: Enabling Email Notifications for Leafly Pickup
Leaf Logix Set Up and Order Flow
- In order to accept orders from Leafly, you will need to ensure your integration is active.
- You will need to configure your POS Guestlist Statuses in the LeafLogix backend. To do so head into your Leaf Logix POS and complete the following:
- Select POS
- Select Layout
- Select Guestlist Status
Most integrations can be set up like below:
**Please note**: In order for the 'Notify' button to appear after configuring your Guest Statuses, you will need to contact the Leaf Logix Support Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this enabled. Having this button enabled will trigger Leafly to send an update to the customer on their order.
Integration Guide Disclaimer
Please also visit our Knowledge Base for helpful hints and tips.